Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009

Winter-Wonderland...

Yesterday I created a second card for the very special Stempelglede Card Contest; this because I love the Stempelglede stamps as well as the picture-color-challenge!

Unfortunately it was not specified when I entered the first time that the focus is set on one card... Nevertheless, I'll show you my 2nd card despite this and I hope you like it:


This weeks Simon Says Challenge is: so charming! I herewith join in with my card...

Stamps: all from Stempelglede
Paper: Anna Griffin

Hugs,
Mo


5 Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Monika

    Deine Karte ist ein Traum und mit meiner Lieblingsfarbe "blau" sowieso. ;-) Also den sogenannten "Rahmen" um das Motiv finde ich genial. Bin total begeistert. BRAVO!

    Ganz en liebä Gruess und es schöns Wuchenänd
    Pati

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Love your coloring of the Maribel stamp!

    Thank you again for participating in the contest! I will post a message on the blog tomorrow to give you all some information about when we will announce the winners.

    Hugs, Gunhild

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Deine Karte ist super toll geworden. Danke fürs mitmachen bei der Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    LG
    Iris und das DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous card, love those colours and fab image.
    luv
    Debby

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi,
    das sieht klasse aus!

    Dake fürs mitmachen bei der SimonSaysChallenge!

    Domi

    AntwortenLöschen